Culture plays an important role in development of a country. Most people associate French with Paris only. Paris is renowned for fashion, cuisine, art, lavish lifestyle and architecture of French. Outside the French arc light there is different lifestyle which varies from region to region. here are some interesting facts about Quebec ->
- During American Revolution the City fights to free them from British Control. In 1840, Canada served as the capital for several years. Later Ottawa became the capital of Canada.
- It is situated on the bank of River Lawrence; otherwise the land is flat and low-lying.
- It is one of the largest cities of Canada. The economy is based on tourism, service, defense and transport. The main industrial product of Quebec are food, metal, pulp and paper, chemicals, electronics and wood items. The city’s job runs through the provincial government.
Quebec is majorly humid in vast areas. It is under southern and western climate. The weather is generally hot and humid but there is a cold and snowy winter for a short span. The global warming has an immense effect on Quebec but it is surviving like most other cities of the World. It watches a significant rain throughout the year. Specialty of Quebec City are ->
- Cuisine -> Quebec has strange identity of foods. It is homegrown ingredients rich to meaty-heavy food, without having any outside interference. It is one of the largest producers of Maple syrup.
- Party -> Biggest party happens when it is cold. Ice brings together the travel mongers here in this city.
- Alcohol Ice fishing and snowshoeing is best work in the yesteryear as necessary but now it is favorite pass time. The frozen lake of Quebec saw temporary huts on demand during December to February.
Quebec tourist attractions
- Montmorency Falls -Towering water fall with scenic view of the surrounding place. The trail, suspension views and tram ride can take you into history or time machine which visits past.
- Citadel of Quebec this is an active military installation and resident of Governor. It is an uneven star shaped citadel.
- Mount Royal Park-it is large volcanic related hill and small mountain city in Montreal. Quebec is predominantly a French speaking city of France. It is known for its European feel, festivals and Architecture. People gathers in winter season majorly as it celebrates the most cultured winter carnival as it holds ice skiing, ice sculptures and castle.
One must visit the location and get the best possible means to perform and avail the best out of the lot.